January 3, 2011

Myonad Yarnauj Dthri

Wonderful.
Monday, January Third.

The great thing about the start of the week is that it is so expected that it is unexpected. You ready yourself throughout the weekend, moaning or perhaps looking forward to, that initial day of seven. But when it hits and you have to wake up at a slightly earlier time than usual (and for most people, head off to work), you still aren't exactly prepared.

Like most Mondays, Myonad Yarnauj Dthri is similarly unique and jumbled in a good and pleasant manner.

I've spent the majority of my morning driving. But what hasn't been driving has consisted of brain-storming for a thick-headed plot structure for a novel idea. A large part of me wants to do a modern take on the classic Western theme, and I think that is where my story is headed. I've been equally fond of the idea of a division of technology- where the upper-class maintain devices like todays or more advanced than todays and the lower class are stuck with basic construction means and devices built by hand, not machine.

Since it is past January 1st, I've allowed my eyes to take a peek at Gideon's Rebellion again. I'm on page 11 out of 112 in Microsoft Word and so far it isn't as bad as I expected. Before I head back to Tucson, though, I'm looking to get a good portion of it printed out so I can wield a real, non-virtual pen to my story. Likewise, editing on parchment is a much nicer way than staring at the computer screen for hours.

I hope everyone has had a great start to their New Year.



-TWO-12

No comments:

Post a Comment