May 29, 2010

Intertwined

What I’m Doing: Updating!


212:


This past week has been incredibly relaxing. All my good friends were on break from college, and I was able to fly back to my hometown and have a little reunion. I finally had a chance to re-tie connections with the many versions of my past, and seemingly was able to knock everything off my to-do list except for an update on this blog.


I guess that’s what vacations do to you, even if a vacation is a trip back to the motherland.


However, I have remodeled the blog. I decided change is a nice thing, and after a few months I decided to switch things up. Besides throwing a new coat of paint over the color scheme, I installed fresh “background info” and “about me” sections. Be aware that there soon will be a comic section. It will house the wonders of the now notorious Seamus (“Shame-Us”) Esquire Magazine. That section will take over the “Creative Works” page previously leaned against a wall in the corner of the room.


For all the faithful readers out there, this post is minuscule- but let it serve as a break of sorts. Every post I write seems to have a greater word count than the last, and it doesn’t hurt to rest the eyes (I think my last article neared 3,000 words). So relax your optical sensors and count the days until the next Wednesday.


-TWO-12

No comments:

Post a Comment